Gas Braais for Sale
Looking at Gas Braais for Sale? Things to Consider Before You Decide
For long, hard-core braai traditionalists have shied away from any form of gas braai, and any person sporting a gas braai used to be considered a sell-out. Nowadays, braaimasters everywhere are now showing off their new, shiny silver gas braais with great pride to their mates. Beers are drunk, the boys are happy, and food is cooked. It is all very cheerful and jovial!
If, however, you are a little behind on the curve and have managed to stick it out with wood or charcoal fires until now, a whole new world is about to open up for you when it comes to gas braais. There is such a variety on the market that you are properly spoilt for choice, and you will no longer be frowned upon by your braaimaster friends if you get worked up and cheery about the newest range of gas braais for sale. You can now purchase with peace of mind – as long as you know what you are looking for!
Here are some things to consider when looking at gas braais for sale:
- Know what your requirements are – how many people are you likely to cook for, and how often will you be entertaining? This is will give you a rough idea of the size of the braai that you should be looking for. It also depends on how much space you have; fitting a large braai onto a small balcony can become very problematic. Also think about whether the braai should be mobile or not – are you likely to move it around a lot or will it only remain in one area.
- Budget ��������� set your price range and stick to it. It may be very tempting to get out there and fall in love with any one of the gas braais for sale, but it if you cannot afford it, don’t buy it!
- Ask questions – if you are not sure about which sized braai to get or what you can get in your price range, just ask! Sales people are usually very keen to help and should have a thorough knowledge of the products that they sell. Also ask about pros and cons of the various models and types. This will allow you to make an informed decision.
- Check out the extras – sometimes, you may need added extras, such as a rotisserie or side burners, and possibly a storage compartment for your gas cylinder. It is crucial to get a waterproof cover if your braai is going to be stored outside.
- Ask about assembly – certain braai types require assembly at home. Ensure that you know how to do this.
- Decide on the type of burner – cast iron burners give an excellent distribution of heat, but stainless steel burners are easier to clean and don’t rust. Decide which will work best for you. Also ask about the deflectors or flame tamers, as they are usually not covered by any warrantee. Stainless steel will usually last longer than mild steel, but they may cost more.
For more information about our gas braais for sale, please do contact our friendly team today!